Friday, February 18, 2011

"Mom, when you sing again, can I sing with you?" asked Alisa.

When there is a willingness to use a talent for God...of course!  "Uh, I am on the schedule to sing this Sunday!  Is that too soon?" I asked.  She smiled and shook her head "No."
I had been thinking of two different songs...but they just weren't flowing.  Alisa asked me that question as I was listening to one of my favorite cds of late, "Alisa, are you willing to sing acapella with Mom?  I don't have the music...but God directed me to what song we will sing.  It is your testimony...our testimony of what God did for us a year ago."
My thoughts have drifted repeatedly to where we were a year ago at this time.  I have waves of emotion hit me at the oddest times.  The other night, I sat and read over the events of last February.  I am filled with gratefulness for God's direction in every situation.  I am asking God for strength of voice and control of emotions to be able to sing with our daughter.  As we practiced today, we talked about what God did in our lives last year.  We, personally, know the answer!  And don't ever want to forget His answer.
"Is Anything Too Hard For God?"

No comments:

Post a Comment