Wednesday, February 9, 2011

You say you trust God...do you...really?

It's out of your hands, you've done all you can do. You've given God the problem, it's no longer up to you. You prayed the prayer of faith.  You're standing on God's truth while you're waiting on the answer, He has a question for you.


Is anything too hard for God?  Who's got a problem beyond His power to solve?  Are there situations He's not the master of?  Is anything too hard for God?


Only believe.  Trust His word.  You'll see His plans are now unfolding, performing perfectly.  It is clear how much He loves you, look at all He's done. For all your questions there's really only one.


Are there situations He's not the master of?  Is anything too hard for God?

Another song sung by Mrs. Susan McGill that has touched my heart this week with conviction.  Do I really believe this truth?  Do I act like it in my daily life?  Do I talk about His power and provision in my life?  Do I point others to this truth by my words and actions?  By my attitude?

No comments:

Post a Comment