Saturday, February 5, 2011

Words spoken today...directed my thoughts to this song

YOUR STORY
Greater Vision


Verse 1

You wish your story had more meaning


So you could tell how you conquered all the pain


But, life’s been gentle, even easy


You’ve convinced yourself you don’t have much to say

Verse 2

So your story goes unspoken


A testimony that’s been silenced by your fears


But, let me tell you, the day God saved you


He penned a wondrous story someone needs to hear

CHORUS

Your Story holds the power giving hope to the weary on their way


Your Story tells them how this God of love still reaches out with arms of Grace


You’ve seen what God can do. Now it’s up to you to share His Glory


They’re waiting to be free, wanting to believe, you have what they need


Your Story

Bridge

The cross of Christ a sacrifice that cannot be denied


It took as much to save you as the thief He hung beside

I want my life to tell the story of what Christ has done for me...for our family.  I want people to know my Jesus.  I want others to know the peace that comes from knowing Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior.
I am so thankful for the writer of my story!  He holds the pen and and He holds the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment