Sunday, May 24, 2020

May 13

Just for Moms,
God used a friend this week to say the words, “God goes before us...don’t forget that. I know it says that somewhere in Deuteronomy.”
I had to laugh because I know lots of verses and stories from God’s Word but don’t always remember where I read it. Deuteronomy 31! And a reminder from Proverbs 13:6 today to “stay upright in the way”.
Moses was giving direction to the people of Israel telling them Joshua would lead them and God would go before and destroy the nations (enemies). Moses challenges the people to be strong, courageous, don’t fear, or be afraid...it is God who goes before us.
How easy to forget this example...of real people, living in real places, who had real problems! God loves His children. He is at work in our lives in ways we see and in ways we don’t see! He knows just what we need...and when and where and how!
With love,
Kari...just a mom watching my step...making sure God is before me...so basically...from my kindergarten perspective...I’m playing follow the leader

No comments:

Post a Comment