Monday, August 1, 2022

From winter to spring to summer

Psalm 43:10  "Be still and know that I am God."
"Oh the goodness, the goodness of Jesus...satisfied...He is all that I need...may it be...come what may...
that I rest all my days in the goodness of Jesus!"
Last July 31, 2021, I shared a picture of the same flowers...but no words.  And now...a year later...I took the same picture of my front flowerbed...reflecting once again on the seasons of life.  My last post on this site was in January...and then silence.  I find it interesting that I went silent about so many things that I was struggling with and learning while living each day trying to focus on doing what I needed to do.  Sometimes are like that!  Struggles are private things...that sometimes we share once we get to the other side.  I know people see when we struggle...but they don't know the deep down stuff unless we share it.  They may assume...I know because I do it...but they will be totally misinformed and mistaken!  For now...I just know that each season of life brings struggles that are private heart matters and I am not obligated to share all the details of what God is doing...till He prompts to do so.  In a day where everyone feels the need to post the good, bad, and ugly...I'm finding the richness of holding on to some times as just for our family.  Such sweet times with Him are so personal...maybe in the next season...I'll be ready to share the good, bad, and ugly.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment