Saturday, January 8, 2022

Missing Peace

                              "Don't allow other people to hold the key to your peace of mind."

We are living in a world of no peace!  Satan has attacked the peace of Christians and they have continued to hold on to the lies that satan has used.  Now...no one has peace!

Shame on us!

John 14:27

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not asthe world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. 

It is so discouraging these days to go out and about anywhere in our state of Michigan.  People are out of their mind...mostly impacted by the fear of what may be.  No peace...masked faces and darting eyes...wary or accusing at every turn.  I cannot and will not live like that!  I smile at people when I go out!  But more often than not...I don't go out...because I can't take the oppression and lack of peace.

And even sadder...people of the church are living that same exact way!  It stunned me when one lady even went so far to say "You need to do the Christian thing..." when it comes to CDC or WHO standards that are ever changing and flip-flopping.  What!?  We are now two years into this mess...and we still are blinded by the lies of satan and his army. 

It bothers me greatly...yet...I feel that I cannot even utter an opposite view because I will be (have been) attacked and labeled unloving and uncaring.  Since when did we move away from taking care of our own house...family?  Who on this earth decided that the government will make decisions for our home...family?  We have never consulted them before and will not start now!  They do not know what is best for our home...family.  They do not point me to God's way...so why do so many people think that I will even consider their way?  These are the same groups of people who kill babies and elderly.  These are the same people who ignore and silence God's Word and His way.  They are working in opposition to God's laws...so why now in 2021 and 2022 would I all of a sudden begin to follow their recommendations for life? or godliness?

FEAR of getting sick or dying?  Really.  Like I can control what only God has control over!?

2 Timothy 1:7

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

I will not follow our governments' way of thinking because it is anti-Bible and anti-God!  I will take care of our home...family...in the best way by following years of sound instruction for physical, mental, emotional, psychological  and spiritual stability!  Take care of the body God gave you by eating healthy food.  Sleep.  Exercise.  Vitamins.  Washing hands regularly.  Working hard.  Spending time in prayer and in God's Word.  Trusting in the sovereign God who has always been faithful!  A shot isn't going to fix life's problems!

And when God decides to announce it is my time to leave this earth...I will gain Heaven!  So we choose to live in peace...here on earth...by quieting the noise of the Covid chaos and craze that is driving everyone to their breaking point.  

Either way...I win following God's way...peace here and now or Heaven!  Some Christians need to spend time reading God's Words more than listening to man's words.  Remember...satan, the enemy of God...the great deceiver...is still walking around as a roaring lion...did you forget that God said it would be this way?

What is wrong with those that say they follow Christ?  You have an opportunity to live out what you have said you believe...but yet...all I hear is attacks and name calling and accusations that I am "not being Christian.'  What?!?  And what you are doing is Christian?  

Jesus called out those who were spreading lies and doing things under the guise of religion and they hated him for it.  As a Christ follower, I am doing my best to follow Christ's example.  He did not cower under the evil of the Roman government.  He obeyed the will of His Father...Who is also my Heavenly Father!   My God says not to fear.  My God says let not your heart be troubled.  My God says I should be perfect (mature),stablished, strengthened, and settled.  My God says I need to watch and wait for His coming.

 I Peter 5:7-11

I am done being told by Christians to just follow what the CDC and WHO are telling us to do.  I will not take counsel from fearful people or institutions who endorse killing people.  I will take care of the body God gave me using the brain that He gave me to research and find the truth as best as I can.  Do not spread your fear on me and then be ugly about it.  That is NOT how a Christ follower should act.  That is NOT loving.  That is NOT truth.  

I am tired of all the noise from all the fear-filled people.  I wish more faith-filled people would stand up and be louder than the noise...but FEAR has silenced everyone!  And so we say nothing...so as not to cause a scene or be labeled unloving or uncaring.  We are admonished to show grace...but I believe we are misusing grace!  But that is where Christians went with this whole Covid chaos right from the get go...show grace and do what the evil government tells you and don't ask questions.  Where is my grace?  When will it end?  Where is the line?  The damage to our testimony as a Christ follower has been done...and Christians have helped.  I'm curious...what will it take to get your peace back?

No comments:

Post a Comment